Nahrgang & Associates, P.C. provides experienced counsel to all its clients regarding business organizations, banking and finance, bankruptcy, family law, litigation, personal injury, real estate, and many others. They serve their clients in sorting out various legal ramifications regarding their cases. Their founding attorney, Matthew R. Nahrgang, has been practicing law in these areas for more than 20 years. He has a thorough understanding of this area of law and can help you to determine the best course of action to get the debt relief you need. Nahrgang & Associates, P.C. wanted Direct Line Development to create a professional, functional and responsive website that would become a calling card for their business.
Development and design of the site for our clients
After determining the purpose of the site and its positioning, we started developing prototypes from the home page to the content ones. As a result, we have 14 pages, which were sent to the client for approval. The approved prototypes went to our designers. They developed the website design, notably the color of the pages, the font size and the font style of the content, as well as adaptation of the site according to various screen sizes (for different devices).
Useful features were designed and developed by our specialists
- Special attention to the icons of the services
- Vertical division of the screen into two parts: images were from the left, text was from the right
- Photo content: allegory about the business - reliability and trust provided by the company
- Simple web design: blue color scheme of this site settles the mind, and photos created the impression of reliability and trust. Moreover, there were only 3 colors which complemented each other
- Two types of font style
- A lot of free space to make it easier for the users to be on the website.
After that, our developers began coding the approved design layout. Our own content management system was installed on the website. The CMS included all the necessary modules, the list of which had been approved by the client.The development was an excellent process. Our experts created a responsive layout. The client was given the opportunity to easily change all the data through our CMS. Our team created a good, understandable website that allowed visitors to find what they were looking for without any problem.
During the process we were also engaged in SEO, namely:
- Creating a semantic core
- Collecting a large number of search queries and selecting keywords for further promotion of the site
- Developing promotion strategy
In addition, we filled the site with the content and started testing. Testing is the final stage of any website development. It plays an important role in creating a high-quality product. The more complex the site is, the more time it takes to test and debug it.
As you can see, a law firm’s website has a number of advantages
Relevant and modern design
Simple and user-friendly interface
Search engine optimization
We are always open to new ideas and are constantly looking for out-of-the-box solutions. Contact us now and we will do our best to develop a unique website design for your business!